- Will you live in your home while the work is being done? Consider how much of your living space will be affected. Is it just one room being done or the whole house? Will you be able to access and use the kitchen or should you plan on eating out? Will you have enough space for your family members to sleep? Will you have access to a t.v. and/or a computer for entertainment?
- Will you work out of your home while the work is being done? Can you work well with noise and activity going on around you? Will the noise affect your ability to make and receive phone calls or participate in phone conferences?
- Do you have pets? If so, they will need to be restricted or confined so that they do not enter the work area. We do not want them getting hurt or damaging the flooring as we work.
- All furniture will need to be removed from the work area. Be sure to get any items you may need during the process. Clothing, books, laptops, cell phones, chargers, wallets, keys, and any other items you may need.
- Have you made arrangements for the crew to be let into the home?
The GR Flooring crews will hang plastic and take every measure to limit the amount of dust and debris in your home. Still, be prepared to do some follow up cleaning. With some forethought and planning, you can limit the inconveniences and enjoy your new flooring!